FGS-222 Double Relay Switch
Fibaro FGS-222 Dual Relay Switch
The FGS-222 micro-module switch lets you control two lamps or two devices from a distance, thanks to the Z-Wave system while letting you keep the switches you already have.
This means you can activate connected loads using the switches you already have, using the Z-wave transmitter, or using the button right on the micro-module.
This module has two free potential relays (dry contact) with a common entry point so that it can be used either for normal voltage of 230V, or any type of continuous charge (5V, 12V, even 24V DC).
This can also be used to guide any type of load, such as heating (by connecting the dry contact to a thermostat) or motorizing doors, for example, garage doors, etc.
The Fibaro FGS-222 micro-module is an upgraded version of the FGS-221. It has larger screw terminals so as to connect to two cables of 1.5mm2. Its round shape lets it meet the stricter safety standards of many countries.
Every Z-wave module functions as a wireless repeater with other modules, in order to ensure the complete coverage of your home.
Warning: This module needs a neutral wire to function.
- Control two lamps/devices from a distance
- Can be installed behind the switches you already have
- Two free potential relays
- ON/OFF function
- Screw terminals are larger to make cabling easier
- Round shape to meet stricter regulations
- Can be used back and forth
- Can be used instead of a remote control
- Small, discreet, and aesthetically pleasing
- Ease of use and installation
- Module type: Z-wave receiver
- Voltage: 110 – 240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Input: 0.8W
- Cables: 3 wires, neutral required
- Maximum output: 6.5A/110-240V~ 50/60Hz
- Total Maximum current: 10A/ 110-240V~50/60Hz
- Frequency: 868.42 Mhz
- Transmission Distance: 50m in an open field, 30m inside
- Power of signal: 1mW
- Dimensions: 15 x 42 x 38 mm
- Temperature when functioning: 0-35°C
- Maximum Temperature: 105°C
o RoHS 2011/65/EU
o LVD 2006/95/EC
o EMC 2004/108/EC
o R&TTE 1999/5/EC